This cake is soft and tasty. Unlike the cakes known so far, synonymous with sweetness. But the Curved Spices Apple Cake adopted from the Taste page is without sugar, making it safe as a diet menu and healthy menu for diabetics.
This snack is quite filling because it contains a lot of fiber, both from apples and raisins. Contains lots of protein from eggs and calcium from yogurt.
250 gr raisins
5 red apples, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
200 gr butter
1 tsp vanilla paste
200 gr self-rising flour
1½ tsp of spice paste
#How to make:
– Boil 2/3 slices of apple for 3-4 minutes or until the apples are tender.
– Pulverize apples and raisins to puree. Set it aside.
– Mix butter, raisins and vanilla until smooth with a mixer.
– Add eggs, one at a time, mix well.
– Add flour and spices, little by little.
– Enter the apple puree, mix well.
– Pour 1/3 of the mixture into a heat-resistant serving container, cover it with apple slices, coat it again with 1/3 of the mixture then coat it with apple slices and pour it with the rest of the mixture on top.
– Bake until cooked for about 1 hour 10 minutes. Lift.
– Serve cakes with yogurt or cheese cream.