Fruit smoothies and yogurt are delicious and healthy breakfast or friends menus during the day. After you find the right dose of fruit and yogurt, experiment with adding different fruits and sweeteners. This article provides recipes for making four different types of fruit smoothies and yogurts: banana strawberries, triple berries, tropics, and cinnamon spices.
- Cut the fruit. For this smoothie, you need a total of 240 g of fruit. Cut bananas and strawberries so you have a stack of 240g pieces of fruit.
picture from wikihow
If you like strong banana flavors with a little strawberry flavor, use more bananas; if you prefer a light smoothie with a little banana flavor, use more strawberries.
You can cool strawberries and bananas beforehand to make cooler smoothies.
- Choose a sweetener. Strawberries and bananas alone may be sweet enough for you, but some people like sweeter ones. You can add one teaspoon of regular sugar, or add honey or agave nectar for a tastier taste.
- Determine what type of yogurt to use. You need as much as 240 ml of plain yogurt, vanilla flavor, or other fruit flavors, depending on your taste. Use full cream or skim milk yogurt. The more fat in the yogurt, the thicker and rich the flavor of the smoothie.
- Blend the ingredients. Add yogurt, fruits and sweeteners to a blender or food processor. Blend the ingredients until everything is evenly mixed and there are no large pieces of fruit left.
Check the smoothie texture. If you want to thin it, add a few tablespoons of milk and blender again.
You can add a few blocks of ice cubes to cool the smoothie and give it a cooler texture.
- Serve smoothies. Pour the smoothie into a clear glass so you can see the beautiful pink color. Drink your smoothie immediately.
- Prepare berries. This smoothie requires a total of 240 g of berries. You can use any combination of berries: blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, and other types of berries you want. Check the fruits and throw away the rotten or too soft. Wash and discard the stem.
You can use frozen berries instead of fresh berries for this smoothie.
When considering what berries to use, it should be noted that the raspberries and blackberries taste delicious but many seeds are small.
Look for blueberries with soft, hard skin. Hard skin is more difficult to blend.
- Mix yogurt and milk. Berry smoothies tend to be very thick and almost gel. You can make it easier to drink by mixing yogurt with milk, rather than just using yogurt. Mix 120 ml of yogurt with 120 ml of full cream or skim milk, remembering that the more fat contained in milk and yogurt, the thicker the texture of the smoothie.
- Determine the sweetener. To thin this smoothie, use 1 tsp stevia or agave nectar as a sweetener. You can also add a few pieces of cooked banana if you want to avoid using sugar.
- Blend the ingredients. Add berries, yogurt-milk mixture, and sweetener into a blender. Blend the ingredients until they don’t appear large pieces. Check the consistency of a smoothie and add milk, yogurt or ice to taste.
Serve it. Pour this healthy smoothie into a glass to drink at home, or into a drinking bottle so you can enjoy it while traveling.
- Buy tropical fruits. This pina colada smoothie is a delicious summer meal. You will need a total of 240 grams of your favorite tropical fruits. Buy these fruits in frozen or fresh form, then cut them into pieces of about 1 cm. Consider these delicious choices:
- Consider using Greek yogurt. The thick texture of Greek yogurt compensates for the liquid quality of tropical fruits, and the sour taste is very suitable for the sweet taste of the fruits. Buy greasy or low-fat Greek yogurt. You need as much as 240 ml of yogurt.
- Use juice as a sweetener. Sweeten this smoothie with 60 ml of orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice or mango juice.
- Blend the ingredients. Add fruits, yogurt, and juice to the blender. Blend the ingredients until everything is smooth. Add more juice if you want to thin the smoothie, or more yogurt to thicken it.
- Serve. Pour smoothies into a glass, and drink immediately. This delicious drink can also be served in a dessert cup with fancy straws as a refreshing dessert in the summer.
- Prepare autumn fruits. Cut apples and pears to use in smoothies this fall. Peel the fruits first so that you will not get hard skin that is hard to blend.
- Use 240 ml of thick yogurt. This healthy smoothie will feel best with a thick and rich texture. Use 240 ml of creamy plain yogurt.
- Add spices and sweeteners. Add 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and nutmeg to a smoothie to give it an autumn flavor. Use 1 tbsp maple syrup as a sweetener.
- Blend the ingredients. Add apples, yogurt, spices and maple syrup to a blender. Blend the ingredients until everything is completely smooth and form a cream texture. Add a little milk if you want to thin it.
- Serve. Pour into the glass. Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top as decoration, then serve.
Blueberry Banana Strawberries
- Prepare the ingredients. You need a box of strawberries, some bananas (optional), one package of plain vanilla yogurt, vanilla extract, and a box of blueberries.
- Cut all fruits except blueberries. Remove the strawberry leaves. Cut medium strawberries and / or bananas. However, the size of the pieces does not have to be the same because eventually it will be smoothed in a blender.
- Put all the prepared fruit into a blender.
- Take the amount of yogurt you want from the packaging. Put it in a blender. About 10-15 tablespoons of yogurt should be enough.
- Pour about one teaspoon of vanilla. Put it in a blender.
- Add other ingredients that you like. For example, a little granola or a cup of beans.
- Install the blender lid. Let everything mix for about 20 seconds, or until the color turns pink with black spots.
- Pour into a bowl. Enjoy!
- If you want to make more than one glass smoothie, it is recommended to make it separately. If you try to make a double recipe, your blender may not hold enough of the ingredients.
- Add peanut butter or almond jam to any smoothie for a richer taste.